Terms and Conditions
1. Definition and Interpretations
- These Conditions" means the standard terms and conditions of service set out in this document and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special terms and conditions agreed in writing between the Passenger and the Company
- The Passenger" means the person who accepts a quotation or offer of the Company for the supply of Services or whose order for the Services is accepted by the Company.
- The Company means Prestige Airport Cars
- The Contract" means the contract for the provision of transport services under these Conditions.
- "The Service" means the service of transport to or from airports or other destinations as agreed by the Company (including any instalment of the service or any multiple services) which the Company is to supply in accordance with these Conditions;
- Any reference in these Conditions to a statute or a provision of a statute shall be construed as a reference to that statute or provision as amended, re-enacted or extended at the relevant time.
- The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- The Company shall supply and the Passenger shall agree to accept the service in accordance with any quotation or offer of the Company which is accepted by the Passenger, or any reservation of the Passenger which is accepted by the Company, subject in either case to these Conditions, which shall govern the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions subject to which any such quotation is accepted or purported to be accepted, or any such reservation is made or purported to be made, by the Passenger.
- A contract will only come in to being upon the acceptance of the Company of the reservation and the following conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in the contract. The passenger accepts these terms & conditions by placing a reservation, booking with the Company via but not limited to the Company, web site, via telephone, or via any representative agent.
- The Contract will be subject to these conditions. The Company reserves the right to revise these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice at its sole discretion. Any revised terms and conditions will be posted on the Company’s web site and will come into effect 1hour after posting.
- No reservation submitted by the passenger shall be deemed to be accepted by the Company unless and until confirmed by the Company by providing the passenger with a confirmation by email to confirm booking. Please note a confirmation will only be received by passenger if they supply the correct email address. If no email is received please call on 0416 3988 055 to get confirmation.
- The specification for the services shall be those set out in the Company’s sales documentation unless varied expressly in the passengers reservation (if accepted by the Company). The service will only be supplied as stated in the company’s price list. Reservations received other than these will be adjusted accordingly. Illustrations, photographs or descriptions whether in the website, brochures, price lists or other documents issued by the company are intended as a guide only and the contents shall not be binding on the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the services which are required to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements or, where the services are to be supplied to the Company specification, which do not materially affect their performance.
- Sub- contracting companies are not authorized to make any representations or claims concerning the service unless confirmed by the Company in writing. In entering into the Contract the Passenger acknowledges that it does not rely on, and waives any claim for beach of, any such representations, which are not so confirmed.
Terms of Carriage
- The Company’s prices are based on Passengers being ready to travel at the booked time. Passengers must book their airport transfer in accordance with check in times and guidelines provided by their relevant airline.
- All meets apart from airports waiting time are free for the first 10 minutes; thereafter you will be charged 25p per minute on the entire waiting time. An airport meets: 30 minutes free waiting time from the time of landing or otherwise specified, thereafter you will be charged 25p per minute. (There is no additional charge for flight delays).
If we pick up from a Toronto address the drive will wait up and till 30 minutes after the time the booking was made for. If we are unable to make contact with the passenger (ringing the doorbell and calling the contact phone number) we will pull the driver away and the passenger will be responsible for the full cost.
- At the airport our driver will meet you at the information desk in the arrivals terminal. The driver will be holding a name board clearly displaying the booking contact name. You will then be escorted to a conveniently parked vehicle and driven to your destination. At the airport the driver will go in 30 to 45 minutes after international/intercontinental flights and 15 to 30 minutes after European flights (unless the passenger has specified otherwise) He will wait at the information desk in the arrivals terminal. The passenger has 30 minutes waiting time for free thereafter. If the driver fails to make contact the driver he will put a call out for the passenger. If the passenger fails to show 30 minutes thereafter we will pull the driver away and the passenger will be liable for the full price.
- If the passenger has been waiting at the information desk of the airport and fails to make contact with the driver, the passenger should call the company so as to arrange how to meet. Passenger should not just leave the airport without the company’s consent and they do so it will be regarded as a 'no show' and the passengers are liable for full price.